1.23.2011

I Don't Need To Read Playgirl: I Just Look Out My Window

I figure I had to have been a gay black man in my last life. Case in point: "Hay baby, how YOU doin'? Damn, you lookin' foine as hell!" is usually what I'm thinking when I see a very attractive young man. It's very hard not to say it out loud. Hopefully when I'm old and approaching senility, I'll actually be able to get away with it.

Plus I have a very strong preference for afros and '70s-era swagger. My contribution from my current life is my appreciation of grungy sk8er boiz. It's an odd mashup, but it works for me.

The fact that I almost completely objectify the opposite sex will probably be more easily accepted when I'm old, and my grandkids think I'm just trying to embarrass them. If they only knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bop it