7.29.2009

This Is The Song That Never Ends

Today Kate and I were hanging out chatting about whatever. I could see this guy out the corner of my eye, slightly glancing at us, but it was one of those things you dismiss without thinking very hard. Then suddenly there he was, right next to me, wanting my opinion on something. He paused, as though somehow he'd forgotten what he wanted to say, and then asked if we thought a man who curled his sideburns would look gay. Kate and I proceeded to answer without really answering, that is, well, depends on the outfit, he'd probably look like a rabbi, maybe if he was a J-pop star, etc, but our witty banter seemed only to make him more uncomfortable, until finally he said, "take care," and hurried away. I don't know if he was trying to make conversation with two attractive young women, or if he genuinely wanted to know our opinion. If it was the latter, then he was probably inspired to ask since I myself have curly sideburns and must, therefore, be an expert on who should have them and who should not.

Of course, that wasn't nearly as interesting as Kate's story about the weird-ass woman who followed her around the dog park, but that's her story to tell, not mine.

Completely different topic, but I watched Meet Joe Black the other night, and I think the entire world should know my thoughts on it. Be warned, total spoilers ahead.

Okay, I did have a big review all typed out, but then I realized I was rambling. Plus I got distracted looking up pictures of Claire Forlani and Claire Danes on Google. Then I got indignant at some website that said Claire Danes' nose looks much less bulbous and protuberant since she got plastic surgery on it. Aaaaaanyway.

Yeah that's it.

1 comment:

Bop it