11.29.2009

My Throat Will Be Next

BEING SICK SUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!


I just recovered from my last bout of sickness less than a month ago, and now my nose feels like a separate entity, like a mucus alien that has attached itself to my face, but not yet to my nervous system. The space between my eyes is like a black hole, drawing said eyes ever inward in an agony of throbbing pain. I must keep my mouth open constantly to breathe, making me a now chronic mouth-breather, as they are called in the medicinal field. I had to buy Blistex today, since the regular Chap crap doesn't really cut it. Let me let you in on a trade secret: Blistex feels great on raw and chapped nostrils. When, you know, you can take a second from blowing your nose. And if you're able to reapply it every few seconds.

At least I have The Office to keep me company. I'm totally shipping Jim and Pam, and I can't wait for Roy to get the axe. I totally know he does, eventually. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bop it