1.19.2010

FAFSA Fucks

I'm not yet twenty-four, and yet I live on my own and support myself almost entirely with my piddley food-service income (with occasional small monies and frozen food from the fam). AND YET, until I am twenty-four, I still need my parents' information to fill out a fafsa form. There should be an option for young people who aren't emancipated but do make their own living. I'm a legal adult, en't I? I support myself, don't I? AND YET, the government treats me as though I were tied to my mother's apron strings. They have to make this big fecking deal out of giving me money for my education, when, according to many reliable authorities, an education is the only thing keeping me out of the crackhouse. Thank you, America.

1 comment:

  1. Financial Aid systems will always try to find a way to fuck you without giving you the benefit of a clit tickle.

    ReplyDelete

Bop it