4.09.2010

Customer Service Is Tricky

Dear guys old enough to be my dad (or grandpa),

Don't take the fact that I'm being nice to you as evidence that I find you attractive. On the contrary, as soon as I know what you're thinking I become repulsed. BUT, and this is the important part, I continue to be nice, or at least polite, and it's because, get this, it's my JOOOOOB. As in, I can read your face and know you're thinking lecherous things, but I get paid to be polite and serve you food and drinks. Don't think my nice manners in any way indicate that I find you anything other than a total creep. Don't think I'm encouraging you in any way. Believe me, I wish it wasn't my job to be friendly and polite to absolutely everyone, and I'm just so terribly sorry if I seem like a tease. But really, get a life. If your wife and children don't give you enough attention, don't assume I'm going to be your special friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bop it