4.27.2010

Donuts And Wine For The After-Party

OMG do I want to be in a band! I am serious. I've always wanted to, but I think I always knew it was never going to be a big-time thing. I'm nowhere near musically inclined enough to get far in that field. I just think it'd be ten kinds of hilarious/fun to get on stage and scream grrly music at a bunch of people. I used to think about being a guitar god, but that got old quick. Not that I wouldn't learn a couple chords if it was needed. Especially after going to some small shows, where the band people are all friends with each other and the crowd and collaborate together in like a neverending stream of other bands. F-U-N. Plus, we could make buttons and shirts for our fans, even though we wouldn't be nearly good enough to deserve them.

My white rat bit me on the eyebrow and made a mark. Bitch. Completely uncalled for.

1 comment:

  1. If I knew how to play bass, I'd be the deadpan bass player. It would contrast to your thrashing and screaming.

    ReplyDelete

Bop it