9.02.2009

I Watch Movies To Check Out The Booty

28 Days Later...

Oh so good. And not just because Cillian Murphy's got a sexy thunderous Irish voice and one fine white Irish ass. And not just because Naomie Harris had bangin' hair and a rippin' jawline. I'm not generally a fan of horror and suspense, unless I'm sitting next to someone I can latch onto. Interestingly, this movie didn't completely overuse the silence-then-attack-outta-nowhere tactic, which I appreciated. Those scenes always get me, no matter how often they're used in a single movie. 28 Days Later gave more an impression of terrified desolation. The characters recognized their isolated state enough (I would guess) to be able to get around without being constantly on guard. Unless that was just poor scripting. But really, the majority of the population evacuated, so the only ones left were the infected and a tiny number of survivors, with the latter being constantly diminished even further by the former. I was rather horrified by the soldiers, though. Nice to know Britain's army is made up of men just burstin' for a good gang rape. Just kidding, Brits. I'm sure your boys in green are total eunuchs. Or whatever.

I am so watching the sequel, even though apparently it does not have Cillian Murphy in it. I will be incredibly disappointed by that, but I will still watch it.

2 comments:

  1. There should be a mashup of "28 Weeks Later" and "Breakfast on Pluto", lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some Irish boys got CANS on them. How DO they do it?

    ReplyDelete

Bop it