10.30.2009

Dear Deviantart

You fucking suck. Now go die.

1. You do not allow anyone to delete his/her account like every other website.

2. The next best thing you offer is for me to go through and delete every deviation and journal entry I've submitted, delete all my profile info, and go through and unfavorite every piece of work I've favorited (which, by itself, adds up to about 45 pages).

3. However, when going through my deviations, about half the time a little window would pop up (that I've never gotten on any other site) informing me that the page could not be loaded. I'd have to refresh the page as many as five times before I'd be to delete that particular deviation.

4. Now, when I'm trying to unfavorite 45 pages' worth of favorites, I keep running into issues, such as deviantArt going into read-only mode, or an "Oops! Try again!" which prevent me from completely destroying my presence on your site.

5. Deviantart, I am starting to suspect you are intentionally making things difficult for me.

6. This really only makes me hate you more, and makes me wish I was skilled at hacking so I could destroy you. Or at least allow people to fucking leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bop it